Play Media World, returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email email@example.com.
Products purchased directly from PlayMediaWorld, may be returned under three different circumstances:
- Warranty - Within 1 year of the date of original shipment for a defect; or
- Within 30 days of the date of original shipment for any reason. (Sonos products only)
- Within 7 days of the original shipment for any reason (all other products)
The following information governs all returns for refund:
- Goods returned must be received in as new condition with all software and product seals intact.
- All products must be returned in the original packaging with all contents (cables, CD's promotional gifts etc) included.
- Please note that failure to return all items included with your product, or returning the product without the manufacturer packaging may result in the product(s) being shipped back to you at your own expense.
- All returns must be authorised and an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) Form included with the returned product.
- To obtain an RMA call 01204 467459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carriage costs for despatch and returning the Goods are the responsibility of the Customer.
- The Goods remain the Customer's responsibility during transit and until signed for by the Supplier.
- All goods must be returned within 10 days from the RMA date of issue after which the return product will be refused.
If, upon receipt, the returned Goods fail to meet the above conditions then the Supplier may refuse to accept the Goods. Once the return is received and verified to meet all of the above conditions, please allow 10-15 business days from the date of receipt for the issuance of a refund. Credit will be issued to the payment method or credit card used for the original purchase only. PlayMediaWorld, will not refund original or return shipping costs or duties.
Faulty Products within 30 days
If the Customer believes that goods have been delivered faulty or damaged, or a fault appears in the first 30 days after delivery the Customer will, in the first instance, contact PlayMediaWorld, technical support for assistance in determining the nature of the problem. If the problem cannot be resolved by telephone or email the item can be returned for testing providing the following conditions are met:
- All returned Goods must be authorised and an RMA Returns Form included with the returned product
- Goods should be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, CDs etc. for that product).
- Return shipping costs are the Customer's responsibility unless the item tests faulty as described, in which case, the Supplier will refund Customer's shipping costs to a maximum of £10.00.
- The goods are the Customer's responsibility until signed for by us.
- The Supplier will endeavour to replace faulty goods in advance of their return. In this instance the Customer agrees to make payment for the replacement goods pending return. The payment will be refunded in full upon return of the faulty goods
If the goods are found to be faulty:
- The Supplier will send the Customer a replacement unit or offer a refund.
- The Supplier will refund the Customer return shipping costs (£10.00 maximum).
If the items are found to be not faulty or miss-described.
- The Supplier will provide the Customer with a test report.
- The Customer will be responsible for any collection or return delivery charges incurred.
Faulty Products after 30 days
If the goods develop a fault after 30 days from delivery, the Supplier reserves the right to return the product to the manufacturer for return or replacement. The Customer will, in the first instance, contact PlayMediaWorld, technical support for assistance in determining the nature of the problem.
As a Sonos Authorised Dealer, PlayMediaWorld, will honour the warranty terms specifically applicable to the Sonos product.
In cases where PlayMediaWorld, offers to despatch a replacement product in advance of receiving the defective unit back, we reserve the right to charge your card the full amount of the value of the item if the defective item is not returned to us promptly and in any case within 7 elapsed days. In such an event, we will refund the charged amount upon receipt of the returned goods.